Ark Mortgage is seeking to hire licensed Mortgage Loan Officers to join our winning sales team. We will train you to become a true mortgage advisor to your customers while increasing your bottom line. Position locations include: Spring Valley, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Monroe NY; and Lakewood, NJ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying potential mortgagors, acquiring an understanding of, their respective financial needs, based on their financial standing, economic goals and credit history.
- Working with clients to originate a loan that meets their needs and goals, while guiding them through the complex requirements of the mortgage process.
- Educating clients regarding mortgage loans generally, the mortgage loan process, the different types of loans available, and how costs and payments can vary under the numerous alternatives available, so clients can make informed decisions in acquiring the appropriate loan to fit their respective needs.
- Locking loans in accordance with the applicable requirements.
- Originating mortgages, and handling client questions.
- Overseeing the loan transaction from application, through processing, approval, closing and secondary marketing, while ensuring that the client understands and is satisfied with the process.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- Must have an active NMLS License in NY or NJ
- 1+ year’s recent Mortgage Loan Officer experience
- Effective sales and marketing skills, including ability to generate new business through networking and referral sources
- Technical knowledge relating to mortgage banking compliance, FHA, conventional and non-conforming guidelines required
- Ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems
- High degree of attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages with personalized Goals & Incentives
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- ‘Mortgage Champions’ Sales Training
- Industry’s best technology
- Team-building trips and activities