An established, innovative and full-service mortgage company is expanding its operations and is seeking to hire motivated and responsible individuals to provide administrative support to Mortgage Advisors. Openings are available in 4 locations: Spring Valley NY, Brooklyn NY, Monroe NY and Lakewood NJ.
- Assist Mortgage Advisor in all aspects of the loan process from application to closing
- Manage and review the pipeline with the Mortgage Advisor daily
- Be the liaison between the Mortgage Advisor and the borrower
- Assist in managing the Mortgage Advisor’s pipeline regarding credit quality and administration functions
- Prepare and maintain applications in the process/pipeline reports
- Review, identify and resolve problems with the loan applications
- Keep in communication with the borrower in all steps in the loan process
- Review loan applications and complete administrative tasks
- Ensure all information on the application is accurate
- Resolve customer inquiries within the prescribed authority
- Prepare/compose written correspondence and memos requested by the Mortgage Advisor
- Responsible to prioritize loans and multitask
- Request documentation from the borrower when required by processing and underwriting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & Word) and all Windows applications and the ability to learn and work with various Mortgage computerized applications
- Must be dynamic, energetic, reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to assume responsibility, work independently, display initiative, and exercise good judgement
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadline.
- Ability to multi-task and be persistent (but not pushy)
Compensation and Benefits
- Healthcare, dental and Vision (VSP) Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- PTO (paid time off – vacation, sick & holidays)
- Career growth and development
Ark Mortgage is an innovative full-service mortgage lender offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending from purchase to refinance. We have built a reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm, serving the lending needs of home buyers and owners throughout New York & New Jersey. Ark Mortgage, Inc. is a highly motivating employer that develops its employees to become long-term members of its team.